Monday, February 11, 2013

A Song For Gigi

There is a contest to make a song for Gigi, but I think this is an opportunity to make a song for her and hope she'll hear it :)

Here is the lyric

Hey girl has you ever seen an angel
with a smile on her face
with a love in her heart
And her wings can take her to any dream
I have a request for her
to make me smile everyday

If you want to see the angel
just take a look into a mirror

Every little thing she does
Every step and move she dances
Every note she sings along
makes me feel that I miss her

Now you have seen the angel
and you have known who she is
She's not perfect, she's just fine
but she's beautiful enough to me

Here is the song
https://soundcloud.com/zigh-hendy/vn-20130212-00030

Hope she like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comment..