Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fans

Right now, I am a fans of two persons in Indonesia, they are Sidney Mohede and Brigitta Cynthia.













Sidney Mohede is my model for a great worship leader. I wish I could be like him. I already like him since he was in Giving My Best band and True Worshippers. Now he is still in True Worshippers. He has also sung in other countries with other worship leaders, such as Chris Tomlin and Israel Houghton. Hope many songs come from him and blessed people in Indonesia and World. ^^














Brigitta Cynthia, who also be called as Gigi, is my favorite in Cherrybelle girlband. Cherrybelle's songs are soft, easy, and have meaning, I like it. But for Gigi, I don't know why I like her, it just like a pop up *poof~ and I am starting to like her, hahahaa. She is cute, tomboy but can be a princess too, smiley, and pump my heartbeat. *gombal mode :P
How about singing with me while I am playing my guitar ^^

Well, just hope the best for you two :)
God bless ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comment..